Our hometown is the first coast - Jacksonville, Florida. We were founded by eight BlueCross and BlueShield employees in 1954 and have grown to be among the highest ranked financial institutions in the United States.
Alive Credit Union has served our local healthcare communities 60 years, including the employees of Florida Blue, Baptist Health, Memorial Hospital, University of Florida Health Jacksonville, St. Vincent's HealthCare, the Mayo Clinic, Ferrara Fire, and Halifax Health (Daytona Beach, FL).
Operating under the cooperative principle of people helping people, Alive also serves a few select organizations, including the Bi-Lo grocery chain, SteinMart, Inc., and Allstate Workplace Division.
We'd love to share with you the benefits of membership at Alive Credit Union, and we look forward to serving you and your family for all of your financial needs.
Who We Are
Our Vision is to be the healthcare community's first choice for financial solutions.
Our Mission is to provide distinctive value to our members and to foster economic opportunities within our communities.
Our Core Values
- Professionalism: We will always conduct ourselves in a professional manner, and maintain the security and confidentiality of member information.
- Responsiveness: We will consistently anticipate and respond to the changing needs of our members, employees, and community, reaching to exceed expectations.
- Integrity: We will each incorporate commitment, teamwork, and responsibility in our work ethics and decision-making.
- Dependability: We will consistently provide accurate account management and exceptional member service.
- Empathy: We will demonstrate care and concern for our members and each other, and respect individuality.