Given in memory of founding Alive Credit Union Board Member, the Betty M. Collins Memorial Scholarship recognizes and offers $2,500 of financial assistance to a student currently pursuing a career in healthcare from an accredited institution.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited institution
- Pursuing a degree or certification in the field of healthcare
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Alive Credit Union member in good standing
- Completed application
- Completed submission requirement
- One letter of recommendation
- Recent college transcript
All application requirements must be submitted together and received by Friday, March 29, 2019. The winner will be chosen by a Selection Committee and will be announced at Alive Credit Union's Annual Membership Meeting on Wednesday, April 24, 2019.