Auto Loan Learning Center
Remember how it felt to drive off in that brand new car? If it's been too long, let us help you finance a new ride without making a huge dent in your budget.
Before visiting the car lot, come see us to get pre-approved for an auto loan. We'll help you determine how much you can borrow to keep your payment where YOU want it. Our low rates & flexible payment options help make vehicle ownership very affordable!
Already financed elsewhere? Ask a friendly representative about the benefits of refinancing with us.
No credit or credit challenges keeping you off the road? Our First Time Auto Buyer and Drive with Alive programs are available to help.
- No payments up to 90 days*
- Competitive rates on new and used vehicles
- Flexible terms — weekly, bi-weekly, semi, or monthly payments
- Pre-approvals for bargaining power
- Personal service
- Local underwriting
- Quick approvals
- Easy to apply — online, in person at any branch, or by phone
- Credit, life, and disability protection available
- GAP and extended warranties are available
- New autos are classified as model years 2022 and newer
- Used autos are classified as model years 2015-2021
- Older used autos are classified as model years 2010 or newer with 90,000 - 150,000 miles
- Autos with over 90,000 miles and/or older than 6 model years are subject to higher rates and shorter terms
- Speak to a loan representative for more details
Read our eBook Buying (and Keeping) a Car and view our resources below to learn more.
Make informed purchase decisions! Access the EPA's Fuel Economy Guide or view 2023's PDF Booklet
Infographic: 3 Easy Ways to Finance Your Auto Loan
*Interest continues to accrue during 90-day no payment period.
If something unfortunate were to happen to you, who would make your loan payments? Make sure you and your loved ones are protected with credit insurance.
Unfortunately, we all know that our car loses value the moment we drive it off the lot. So, what happens if you are ever in an accident and your vehicle is totaled? Did you know you could be responsible for the difference between what insurance pays and your loan balance? GAP can help cover this difference.
Be fully protected against mechanical breakdowns. Ask us about your extended warranty options.
If you're looking to buy your first set of wheels but worried because you have limited or no credit, our First Time Auto Buyer program is a perfect solution.
Our program is designed to help members just like yourself not only fund your vehicle purchase but also provide you with an opportunity to establish a positive credit history. Plus, as an added bonus, after one year of on-time payments, you may receive an automatic rate reduction of 1.00% APR*.
- Auto loan approvals up to $20,000
- Up to 85% LTV (loan to value) financing
- No credit history required
- No co-signer required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Program Qualifications Apply
*APR equals annual percentage rate
**Employment requirement may be waived with proof of college degree.
Have credit challenges kept you off the road? At Alive, we're here to help you get reliable, low-cost transportation and improve your credit in the process.
- Get up to $100 in cash rewards per year* (paid quarterly)
- 1% loan rate discount after a year of on-time payments
- Specially calibrated for members with credit scores of 639 or under
- Flexible terms - weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly payment plans
- Establish credit or give yours a tune-up with on-time payments and free financial coaching
- Already financed elsewhere? Keep more money in your pocket by refinancing with Alive
*Cash incentive of $25 is awarded after completing a quarterly financial coaching session and a history of on-time payments. Program available to borrowers with credit scores 639 or under. Loans are subject to credit approval. Interest rate based on credit history and loan term. Up to 100% max LTV (loan to value) financing available including all fees and products. With the 1% rate reduction incentive, the APR can not go below 4%. Maximum 72 month term. Initial financing coaching session required for loan approval. Other restrictions apply.