Free online eStatements make recordkeeping so much easier. Rather than stalk your mailman or curse your paper hoarding habits, simply go online 24/7 to view a particular statement — past or present. And not only are eStatements better for the environment, they're better for your security too. For all the new-fangled cyber technology out there, stealing from the mail and trash are still the prime targets of identity thieves.
- Save paper and the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
To enroll in eStatements, log into online banking and look for the link. Your eStatements will begin displaying shortly after the first of the following month.
What are eStatements?
eStatements are electronic copies of your mailed paper account statements.
Is it safe to view my eStatements online?
Alive Credit Union's internet banking website is secured to industry standards. There will no longer be the opportunity for thieves to steal your paper statement from your mailbox, therefore reducing the risk of identity theft and mail-related fraud.
Should I be concerned about my statement privacy?
Our eStatement service provides you with options. Suppress your paper statement and remove the risk of mail theft. If you prefer to receive a paper statement, these are automatically printed, stuffed and shipped. This new process requires fewer steps, less handling and therefore increasing your privacy.
Is access easy?
Your eStatement is available through Alive's online banking site in Adobe PDF format by logging into home banking and clicking on eStatement. For added convenience, you can choose to save your eStatement to your home computer or print if needed.
Can I access older statements?
Starting with your March 2013 eStatements, you will have online access to them indefinitely.
Is it easy going green?
Moving to eStatements reduces the amount of energy and paper used to mail the paper statements to you.
What does it cost me?
Enrolling in eStatements is an absolutely free service to members with access to online banking.
How do I sign up for eStatements?
For those members not currently signed up for online banking and interested in eStatements, please use the New User link found on the homepage under the online banking login. Once enrolled in online banking, please click on the eStatement tab under Account Information to enable the eStatements.
- Please note that your paper statements will be disabled if you complete the "eStatement Disclosure" process.
- Alive CU provides online access to accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, unless noted on homepage.
- Members requesting a printout of their statement from a teller will incur a service charge as outlined in the Fee Schedule.
- Members receiving statements electronically are still required to notify the credit union of any errors or omissions within 60-days of the end of the month in which the error occurred.