Alive Credit Union is pleased to offer $3,000 in scholarship programs to award selected credit union members with funds for their higher learning. Scholarships will be awarded based on meeting requirements, creativity, and attention to addressing the corresponding topic.
Given in memory of founding Alive Credit Union Board Member, the Betty M. Collins Memorial Scholarship offers $1,500 of financial assistance to a student currently pursuing a career in healthcare from an accredited institution and $1,500 to one applicant pursuing or preparing to pursue higher education.
- One letter of recommendation
- Recent college transcript or high school report card
- Write a minimum of 300-word count article/blog or produce a 1–2-minute video about the topic question: “How can organizations help their employees achieve financial wellness, while both benefiting from improved productivity, fewer absences, less stress and overall better health?”
- Submit online application and email completed tasks to [email protected]
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a degree or certification in the field of healthcare, OR currently enrolled or preparing to begin post-secondary education at an accredited institution
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Alive Credit Union member in good standing
- All requirements must be submitted no later than April 7, 2023
After completing the required online application, additional tasks should be submitted via email to [email protected] If unable to complete the online application or email tasks, you may alternatively drop off the full application package at any of our branch locations or mail to: Scholarship Selection Committee C/O Alive Credit Union 9790 Touchton Road Jacksonville, FL 32246 Individuals not meeting the eligibility requirements or incomplete applications will not be considered. Scholarship recipients will be selected without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religious affiliation, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law. Students who are Alive Credit Union directors, employees, or family members of such, are not eligible for these Scholarships. The decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee will be final. Due to the number of applicants, only winners will be formally notified. Applications to more than one of our scholarships will not increase eligibility or chances of being selected. For questions regarding this Scholarship, please call Alive Credit Union at (904) 296-1292 or email [email protected] Federally Insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender. NLMS# 422880.