Members of Alive Credit Union can make transactions at more than 6,000 office locations nationwide! We are part of the CO-OP Shared Branch network, a network of local and national credit unions that have joined forces to give their members added convenience. No matter where you are, your credit union is now as close as the nearest CO-OP Shared Branch office. With so many convenient locations, members can easily access Alive Credit Union accounts while traveling, or if you live or move away from a local Alive branch.
Be sure to present a government-issued photo ID and have your Alive Credit Union member number with you to:
- Make deposits
- Make withdrawals
- Make loan payments
- Receive account balances
- Transfer funds
Several ways to find participating credit unions:
- Learn more about shared branching
- Visit the Shared Services for Credit Unions website
- View Shared Branching Anywhere You Go video
- Call 1-888-748-3266 or 1-888-SITE-CO-OP
- Download the smartphone App from Google Play or the iPhone App store
Find a list of applicable ancillary service fees for non-members using Alive CU branch locations.