Kids Savings Account
While it used to be easy to bribe kids with a quarter, today's youth is much more hip. You'll have to use something a little more substantial — like their very own savings account. The Healthy Kids Club is a kids savings account that teaches kids solid savings habits. So while the rest of the neighborhood kids are stuck in the sandbox, yours will be busy earning dividends! Open an account today!
- Teach the value of saving
- Perfect for ages 0 to 12
- Earn dividends on balances over $100
- Earnings compounded quarterly
- No membership or monthly service fees
- Special rate certificate of deposit
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $5 minimum opening deposit
Free Financial Wellness Courses
- Banzai Junior - provides real-life scenarios that show you how to make wise decisions when faced with financial dilemas. Topics cover things like making payments, unexpected expenses, sales tax, and ATM withdrawals.
- Fourth of July Crossword
- Maze your way to the credit union
- Downloadable coloring sheet
- Downloadable check register
- Downloadable savings quiz
The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only and is not guaranteed. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Please consult a Member Services Representative prior to relying on the results.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates and terms subject to change. Refer to your Account Disclosure for further details. Certificate of deposit penalty for early withdrawal applies.